To help us get ready for the mainnet launch, we have released a publicly accessible test version of stMATIC on the Ethereum Ropsten test network. It is integrated with Sushi, to emulate how a typical user would acquire the tokens. The token contract address is 0xf4EE686ec2944160306E00e29C3614c9d346c866.
We will be issuing rewards periodically to test the reward distribution functionality, which means if you hold any stMATIC you will see your balance go up every day as the simulated rewards are distributed to all holders. If you want to see how it works for yourself, you can do either of the following:
Buy stMATIC on SushiSwap
- Set your MetaMask to Ropsten test network (at the top)
- Acquire some Ropsten Ethereum if you need to, via a faucet (https://faucet.metamask.io/ or https://faucet.dimensions.network/)
- Go to https://app.sushi.com/swap?inputCurrency=ETH&outputCurrency=0xf4EE686ec2944160306E00e29C3614c9d346c866
- Buy some test stMATIC with your Ropsten Ethereum
- To see stMATIC in your MetaMask, add it as a custom token with the contract address
- Watch your balance increase
Become a Liquidity Provider
If you’re feeling particularly adventurous, you can also try providing liquidity to the SushiSwap pool. To do this
- Set your MetaMask to Ropsten
- Acquire some ETH from a faucet as well as stMATIC through Sushi
- Go to https://app.sushi.com/add/ETH/0xf4EE686ec2944160306E00e29C3614c9d346c866 and add liquidity to the pool
Want to hold it on Mainnet?
Until stMATIC is live on the mainnet, you can express your interest here to be the first to know!