To help us get ready for the mainnet launch, we have released a publicly accessible test version of stDOT™ on the Ethereum Ropsten test network. It is integrated with SushiSwap, to emulate how a typical user would acquire the tokens. The token contract address is 0xaef8418a33CA692138C411721668dFC40d8B11ce.
We will be issuing rewards periodically to test the reward distribution functionality, which means if you hold any stDOT™ you will see your balance go up every day as the simulated rewards are distributed to all holders. If you want to see how it works for yourself, you can do either of the following:
Buy stDOT™ on SushiSwap
- Set your MetaMask to Ropsten test network (at the top)
- Acquire some Ropsten Ethereum if you need to via a faucet (https://faucet.metamask.io/ or https://faucet.dimensions.network/)
- Go to https://app.sushi.com/add/ETH/0xaef8418a33CA692138C411721668dFC40d8B11ce
- Buy some test stDOT™ with your testnet Ethereum
- To see stDOT™ in your MetaMask, make sure to add it as a custom token with the address 0xaef8418a33CA692138C411721668dFC40d8B11ce
- Watch your balance increase
Become a Liquidity Provider
If you’re feeling particularly adventurous, you can also try providing liquidity to the SushiSwap pool. To do this
- Set your MetaMask to Ropsten
- Acquire some ETH as well as stDOT™ through either of the options above
- Go to https://app.sushi.com/add/ETH/0xaef8418a33CA692138C411721668dFC40d8B11ce and add liquidity to the pool
Want to get stDOT on the mainnet?
You can already do so with our 1:1 exchange through a KYC process.