1. Go to SushiSwap (https://exchange.sushi.com/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x78474f29af6d4eb0cfb3168eff1c117cf13569e8) and click ‘Connect to a Wallet’.
2. Select MetaMask from the list of wallets available.
3. The MetaMask extension will pop-up, requesting for you to select the account you would like to connect to. After ‘Next’, hit ‘Connect’.
4. You are now able to swap ETH for stDASH.
5. You will recieve a pop-up once again on MetaMask extension to request for you to confirm the transaction with details on the gas fees. Hit ‘Confirm’. (Note: Image attached is for illustration purposes and not reflective of actual transaction.)
6. If the stDASH balance is not reflecting, follow the bottom half of this guide to learn how to add and view stDASH in your MetaMask wallet.
Have questions? Join the stDASH Discord community and let us assist.