We’ve launched stETH on SushiSwap that lets users earn staking rewards while having the freedom of trading, yield farming, and collateralizing in the DeFi ecosystem. stETH is currently on SushiSwap, and has since made the top 13 ranking for Top Pairs and Top Tokens just below Uni. If you want access to flexibility and staking rewards at the same time, here’s a step-by-step guide.
In this guide, you will see how you can connect your MetaMask wallet, which you have created, to swap for stETH on SushiSwap.
1. Go to SushiSwap (https://exchange.sushi.com/#/swap?outputCurrency=0xdfe66b14d37c77f4e9b180ceb433d1b164f0281d) and click ‘Connect to a Wallet’.
2. Select MetaMask from the list of wallets available.
3. The MetaMask extension will pop-up, requesting for you to select the account you would like to connect to. After ‘Next’, hit ‘Connect’.
4. You are now able to swap ETH for stETH.
5. You will receive a pop-up once again on MetaMask extension to request for you to confirm the transaction with details on the gas fees. Hit ‘Confirm’. (Note: Image attached is for illustration purposes and not reflective of actual transaction.)
6. If the stETH balance is not reflecting, follow the bottom half of this guide to learn how to add and view stETH in your MetaMask wallet.
Have questions? Join the stETH Discord community and let us assist.